Website Maintenance includes:
- Changing and updating information and/or products as per client’s request.
- Review security scans and resolve any issues.
- Backups are performed whenever there is an update made on the CMS or the plugins or updated information and stored off site.
- Check and remove spam comments, form submissions and user accounts
- Check for any broken links.
- Check for 404 errors and resolve these by fixing links or redirecting.
- Installing CAPTCHA on the forms on your website
- Installing Google Analytics
- Signing up for Google Webmaster Tools
- Implement security checks on your website which includes;
- Obfuscating WordPress references e.g. admin URL. Ensure accounts and files permissions are set properly, including changing the default administration user name, database name and password.
- Enforce strong user password policy.
- Remove unused services and associated files.
Ready To Get Started?
Request a Quote Below