In order to implement products on your website and make them available to purchase, you must use the combination of two modules - the Catalog Module and the Cart Button Module. As a complementary tool you can use the filter functionality provided by the Filter Module.
The filter module allows your customers to sort your products by price, variants and other product characteristics.
Here are the most important steps to get started with eCommerce. It doesn't take much time before you will be up and running with your web shop. You can watch a detailed tutorial about the fundamental steps below!
1. Choose a Template and consider the structure of your shop
2. Fill in Store Details, Currencies and Tax Settings
3. Start creating a product by filling in general information
4. Add possible Variants
5. Add one or more Photos
6. Edit SEO elements
7. Repeat process by creating as many products as you want
8. Add Terms & Conditions and personalize Notifications
9. Set up Shipping Provider, Method and Payments
10. Build your website with the E-Commerce Modules
Now you should be ready to publish and sell some products! It is always possible to go back and add or edit the elements created and there are a lot other options that should be considered to maximize the efficiency of your shop.